Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: OT: Only Hearts Club dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starling's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2006
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to Tuesday Morning to check out the Gotz dolls, of which they had two left, and while I was there I saw the Only Hearts Club dolls. They were half the price of Target so I bought them for my nieces. Is anybody else familiar with these alternatives to Barbie? I think they are cute but the cloth body is just different.

  2. #2
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    I've seen them at Target and I think they're adorable. I don't have one...yet. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two Only Hearts girls and just adore them. I love the glass eyes and faces. I think they are great quality too. I have two dogs and some outfits for them too. They are so much cuter than Barbie in my opinion. Sounds like you got a super deal.

    Karla

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooo, they're at Tuesday Morning? I'll have to check it out this weekend. I've already got three of them. I think they're adorable. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kirsten1854's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2006
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got a GREAT deal. I have one only hearts club doll and a outfit for her. There really nice, the cloth body is weird at first, but then you get used to it. There really fun to pose. So you will like them!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mom4four's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter got one for her birthday and I think they are adorable but she rarely ever plays with it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •